O.K., O.K. I know that I am a slacker! But moving a whole entire house - having two kids - and then moving in with your in-laws in a matter of 2.5weeks is no easy task. But we are here! We are enjoying the lovely gas prices and smokey weather from all the fires he-he-he (although it has really cleared up the last few days).
Jeremy just started his new job on Monday making our transition finally feel permanent. Before, it just felt like an extended vacation. =) He likes his new company although he feels a bit overwhelmed trying to learn everything. He has to dress business casual and looks H-O-T when he comes home. (Hence, I am not a morning person and do not see what he looks like in the morning before he leaves for work.) I am used to a dirty, smelly, construction man walking through the door - so this is a nice change.
We also celebrated our four year anniversary on June 26th. That made me feel old. Jer's parents were nice enough to watch the girls and we headed down to Napa Valley for the evening. Our hotel room was awesome as it looked over the river. I have been waiting to post this so that I could show pictures - but let's be honest - who knows where my camera cord is!?! Then the next day, we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It was pretty much like Sea World, but with lots of roller coater rides. I am obsessed with Theme Parks so I had a great time dragging Jer on ride after ride that he tried to get out of with every excuse in the book.
Other than that we are still unpacking, taking trips to the storage unit, and trying to resume normal life. We already miss Utah and our friends there - so this is a shout out to all of you to COME AND VISIT US!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment