Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub, Three Girls in a Tub

So at the beginning of the month my friend Amy was in town from Utah. It was fun to see her and get together. We took our kids to the zoo. And of course my children thought the rooster was the great act there!

(Jordyn, Bailey, and Kennedy)

All of us on the Choo-Choo train. They loved it!

Afterwards we went to a nearby park and let the kids get their energy out.

Please note the necklace around Kennedy's neck (she is obsessed with jewelry)


Whoa Mullet! And blonde too - who woulda' known

Finally after a long day of swimming at Amy's house the girls all needed to be cleaned. Baby bums are so cute. As you can see everyone involved in this bath party looks a little confused! Hopefully no one went pee pee in the tub =)

The girls had a lot of fun and love playing with friends!

8 comments:

Emy W. said...

Oh, your girls are so so sweet. Manda says all the time how she's going through withdrawals from them. And YOU. Cause, you know, you rock.

The Losee's said...

Sorry about the naked picture! We had a lot of fun with you guys! Please move back because it sucks without you:(

BusyMama said...

They're getting so big!! I hoped to see you guys while we were back in Sac but we were booked to the gills this time. We're hoping to be back for Christmas so we'd love to see you then. I hope it's less smoky for you guys!

Natalie said...

Hey Brit:
We need to get our Breast pump back from Rich before we move and we can't get a hold of Jer and don't have rich's number. Can you either call or email me their number asap! We need it by the 6th of Aug.
Thanks

Natalie said...

Ok so I totally know his name is BRYCE and not RICH! I really don't know what I was thinking! the girls pictures are ADORABLE!

Kara said...

I love the picture of your girls! So cute!!

Hayley said...

I love the new pictures of your girls! They both look so cute. Hope everything is going well in California.

Lindy T! said...

We miss you so much!!!! Utah isn't the same without you here. I am glad that you are liking it out in California though! Your girls are so cute!!! I love that new picture of them. Oh so FYI, I am totally addicted to sushi now! Holt kind of hates it, but I want to be eating it constantly! Thanks for maturing my tastes!