
But Edward... oh beautiful sweet Edward... they couldn't have - NO! They shouldn't have... but here he is...

That my friends is not the Edward Cullen I have grown to love as if he were my own! Now many people say that you shouldn't complain unless you have a solution to the problem. Well, my solution might be poo-pooed because he his getting old, but can't stage make-up do wonders these days? As you look at the following photo please take a moment of silence to ponder what should have been..

Ummm, Yummy! I would let this hunk o' hunk of burning love bite into me any day. So, my friends we now ask the question, is Edward dead? No, for how could one be dead that can live forever in our hearts and imaginations.
I would like to thank all those who took the time to read this post... I felt as though this was my only outlet, for Britni has told me to get over it and move on, but I can not.
Sincerely,
Jeremy




6 comments:
I agree. His nose looks wierd. I am just excied to see the movie. I know it won't be as good as the book.
Am I totally out of it. What is twilight?!
I was unaware of their casting choice and I'm entirely disappointed. Your choice looks drastically more Edward-esque. We can cry together, Jer. The Lindsey and Jordan I have on there aren't the Las Vegas clan...Lindsey's a buddy from my junior year who happened to marry a Jordan. If you ever hear from her, let me know. I think she has a baby now. PS - Stacia must read Twilight.
OK Jer have you really read the books???? I have been trying to get josh to read them and he wont so I have to know, cuz I know you dont read! I am really upset about Edward too. I thought Zac Efron would have been good too. But I hope he will look better in the movie, with all the stage make-up!
Hell No!!! I don't read. Brit is dead.
haha! I was wondering if that was Brit signing as Jeremy. Since Britni was the English major. I've finally gotten Stephen to read (the Bourne trilogy), and got him Harry Potter books on CD so he can listen to it on his way to work.
But I concur, the second looks like a much better Edward Cullen. The girl doesn't look half albino though.
Post a Comment