This year the girls and I decided to make Valentine's (for their preschool party)
They are meant to look 3-D.
Bailey's says, "Valentine, you make me 'Snicker!' &
Kennedy's says, "I am no 'Dum-Dum,' I want YOU to be my Valentine!"

The girls also
surprised us with Valentine's they made us!
Nanny helped them make the picture one... while they made the other one at church. Bailey's was hysterical it had us in tears laughing. It reads, "To Daddy, You have short hair. I called you a Cuckoohead. I love you, Bailey"
That is pretty much how she expresses endearment.
So Bailey.

Kennedy's does make it sound as though the other 364 days of the year, she is deprived and therefore so grateful on Valentine's day. Her reads, "To Mommy, You gave me cereal. I play with me. I love you, Kennedy"

I can only imagine what there church teachers think especially since they just recently told them that we NEVER read scriptures, pray, nor have family home evening. Way to throw your parents under the bus, girls! You're lucky you guys are so perfect and cute. You are our special
Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment