Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Can I just say how much I love fall?? Well, I do. It is the best. The smells, the activities, and the holidays are great. Apple Hill is one of those places we look forward to going to. This year the girls were REALLY excited to ride the "baby horses." Bailey was super brave and did not even need to hold our hand. KK's needed Dad's hand though :)

COUSINS! (Well all except the floppy guy)

Here is our masterpiece. We have a pumpkin carving contest every year with Jeremy's family and our's won this year! Ya-WHOO! Now even though I did not carve anything, I take credit because I came up with the idea. Jer couldn't think of anything to do for his pumpkin, and I couldn't figure out how to pull it off - so WALL-A we combine out forces to create perfection. j/k Pretty much this pumpkin confirms that we were meant for each other.

No fall would be complete without a school field trip to the pumpkin patch.

So I tried to copy my friend's blog where she made all these cute dinners the week of Halloween, I didn't get to them all, but here is what we did:
Mummy Pizzas


Mummy Hot Dogs

...and Scarecrow Tostadas


1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow that pumpkin carving is really impressive! Jon and I tried to carve pumpkins like that 2 years ago (because I saw it on Martha Stewart) and yeah... we haven't carved pumpkins since. In other news those mummy pizzas are super cute! And I love the picture of Jeremy holding Kennedy's hand while she rides the pony :)