
At the end of the summer, my beautiful friend
Kaylene came out to visit her family. We got together with Tiffany - both of whom I lived in the dorms at
BYU with. I love these girls and all the memories that come flooding back when we all get together! Please note that both
Kaylene who just had a baby, and Tiffany who is pregnant are both skinner than me. How people?? I just might have to dig up some old photos of our
BYU days and scan them in.
4 comments:
I need to move back to Sacramento. Like today.
And I'm excited about the scanned pictures. I might have do the same thing. :)
Oh this picture made me happy :) I miss you guys and hope we can all get together one of these days!
Oh, and count me in on the scanning of old pictures!! I know right where some are! :)
You all look awesome! Sounds like a fun reunion :)
Post a Comment