Saturday, July 3, 2010

God Bless America

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She knows more words to that song than I do (I need to learn I know) haha Way to go! I loved your Shrek-a-thon by the way. You're always full of great ideas! :)

Hot Diggity Dogs said...

Could it be, the next Taylor Swift??

The Poulson's said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen

Cherie said...

Britni! What is your phone number? I don't know where my brain was. We should totally get together. Plus, I just heard Tiffany has some pregnancy news :) Maybe we can get together tomorrow evening? I'm leaving Friday morning because Jared is coming into LAX at 11:45 p.m. Friday night so I have to get home to Bakersfield and try and sleep a little before I have to go pick him up. ANyway, e-mail me your number and maybe we can work something out. It's ccmusick@msn.com. Hope you guys are doing great and hopefully I'll get to see you and your cute family! :)

Rachael said...

that was awesome! I love her pronunciation...little kids are so adorable!!!