If you are familiar with this crew....
....then you'll LOVE us!
....then you'll LOVE us!We even had "Strawberry Shortcake" candy to give away =)

Apple Dumpling getting ready.

Blueberry Muffin showing us her lips!

Kennedy in all her glory.

Our "official" family photo + some more =)



Lovers 4 ever!

Trick or treat!

Bailey running around with her friends.
BFF's: Kennedy, Bailey, Lily, and Lydia!


Dad checking out what candy he would like!

Well, on top of all the fun at our ward trunk or treat, while trick-or-treating, or at Jake and Beka's party, we will never forgot this Halloween because we got to take the "scariest" ride ever... an ambulance. Late Halloween night Bailey had what we think was a seizure. She is doing fine now, but we are waiting to meet with a specialist to find out more. Eek! That minute was truly frightening to us!
Blueberry Muffin showing us her lips!
Kennedy in all her glory.
Our "official" family photo + some more =)
Lovers 4 ever!
Trick or treat!
Bailey running around with her friends.
Dad checking out what candy he would like!
Well, on top of all the fun at our ward trunk or treat, while trick-or-treating, or at Jake and Beka's party, we will never forgot this Halloween because we got to take the "scariest" ride ever... an ambulance. Late Halloween night Bailey had what we think was a seizure. She is doing fine now, but we are waiting to meet with a specialist to find out more. Eek! That minute was truly frightening to us!




6 comments:
Please keep us posted on what they say about Bailey. I'm very glad she's doing well now, but it freaked me out to no end to hear about her seizure.
And as always, you done good on the costumes. :) How you find time to make such amazing stuff is beyond me!
That is so scary I hope it all turns out okay and that she ends up being just fine. The costumes are awesome!
I am so impressed with your costumes. I love that your totally went all out.
Those costumes are adorable! You're so creative.
I hope all turns out well with Bailey!
YOu guys are so creative!! I hope everything is ok with bailey!
Poor little Bailey! That's insane!!! Did Jer make the costumes? Or are you a sew-er now?
Post a Comment