We started our family vacation after work one Friday. The girls and I picked up Jer and drove to San Luis Obispo, CA. It is so BEAUTIFUL there and the weather is awesome! I have a grandpa that lives there so we stayed with him.
Here is a pic of me with the girls.... with the beautiful sun setting in the background.

Daddy and his babes.

Kennedy standing in a hole - she loved the sand!

BEAUTIFUL pic of Bailey

Us (I kinda do not want any of us to get any older)

The next morning..,.

Kennedy digging for sand dollars

Bailey found one!

On the deck in my grandpa's back yard. I just re-did the girls room in owls and so they feel quickly in love with these bad boys.

View from grandpa's deck..... yes, that is the ocean.

Jeremy and I are ready to sell our house and move there. Funny thing is we got offered to go there or Sacramento - why didn't we choose there again????
1 comment:
Those pictures are beautiful!! Next time you come down to Disney we need to do something :) Hope you guys are having a good week! (oh, and I got a kick out of Kennedy and Brody being twins...I'm definitely beginning to think so!)
Post a Comment