So Easter this year, was better than ever.
I love celebrating holidays, and it seems like the girls are finally getting to understand them a little more - which of course makes it WAY more fun!
I love celebrating holidays, and it seems like the girls are finally getting to understand them a little more - which of course makes it WAY more fun!
We tried to do the whole "egg coloring" "egg huntuning" on Saturday. So that we could leave Sunday for the Easter baskets and the religious part. Pretty much, it was a good idea, but the girls wanted to play Sunday as well. Go figure.
I tried to teach them to use the egg dipper thing, but they thought their hands worked just as well.
This is the look we get when we tell Bailey to smile!
AND THEN THE HUNT BEGINS......
(they really did not get it! - but followed me around and laughted everytime I showed them where an egg was)




1 comment:
Cute, cute and cuter!
Post a Comment