Monday, December 8, 2008

Preschool Names?

Just wondering if anyone out there has any good ideas for a preschool name? I am going to be starting my preschool soon, and have a few names in mind, but am welcome to any ideas you may have. Please HELP me!

9 comments:

BusyMama said...

What?? You're starting a preschool? That's pretty darn cool. You might as well since you've got two of your own right? :) We'll be back in Sac Dec. 14-28 so I'd love to see you if you've got time.

Stacia said...

Name it "kiddie academy" After LVA. No? I don't know. Got a new computer finally. Back in action,
jackson.

Gleason Family said...

I just saw your blog on Karrissa's. (and I'm adding you.) :) Great idea about starting a preschool. You'll have to give me details. I need to find something for Landen for next year. By then I will need one less child for a few hours a day! See ya Saturday at the ward Christmas par-tay! :) -Stasia

Rachael said...

I don't have any ideas off the top of my head...BUT...I'm VERY interested in enrolling Ethan...Let me know when that starts!

Linda said...

Hey, I'm Mard amd Nina's mom. I like to check out your site because of those cute twins. I thought "The Nelson Nest" sounds cutd.

Linda said...

Sorry I spellt Marks name wrong. I'm in the middle of working a night shift and my brain isn't up to par.

Linda said...

opps. Looks like I spellt cute wrong too.

Anonymous said...

With your recent "Twilight" obsession how about Educated Edwards, Toddling Twilighters, Beaming Bella's.

Stacia said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for putting that picure up of them crying with Santa! Hilarious! May was the same way! I couldn't even get a pic cuz she went into histerics. What is wrong with these kids?! Don't they know where their presents are coming from!?