Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Trunk or Treat

Can I just say how much I love Halloween?
I love it a lot.

Can you guess what I am? (Hint the lips are a clue)


Boo-Yah


Sometimes I think they really are "things"



Sally playing the part of Sally - how clever.
Posted by Picasa


"Ummm why do I have this crazy wig on?"


Running for the candy




Dr. Seuss must have known what "double trouble" really was



"Don't take my picture now, my hair is a mess"


Nana and Papa with Bailey


Gold fish in the fishbowl - NOT a dragon laying an egg as one child told me I looked like


Us


I will have to get more pictures of this costume on Halloween. Jeremy refused to buy his costume - instead he wanted to sew it! Too bad it was like 80 degrees and he was boiling hot in the suit.


And so you have it - the characters from Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat!!!!

11 comments:

Kara said...

That is the cutest thing ever! There's no way I could convince Brad to do something like that.

The Poulson's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Never a dull moment with you two! JEREMY SEWS!! WHAT THE...!!! SO CUTE you all look! Gold fish very creative! the girls look perfect! You guys should recieve and award! MISS ya!

Mark and Aupreille said...

You guys look awesome!! I love it, the whole thing. Not only can Jeremy make you blankets but he's got made costume sewing skills too!

It makes me miss you guys!

BusyMama said...

AHHHHHH!! Too cute, stop it! And when you said Jeremy was "sewing away" last week, I thought you were joking! I'm blown away by his mad skills, seriously.

Mostly Them said...

soo cute.. and soo you! love it!

kelsey said...

You guys are so cute!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE your costumes! Oh my goodness...i love it.

Natalie said...

I LOVE IT! You guys are so FANTASTIC! I will never get over the fact the Jer sews! josh has told me stories from the mish! that was such a GREAT idea!

Alli M. said...

Wow. We are seriously impressed. Very creative! And amazed at Jeremy's sewing skills. You guys look awesome.

Aunt Liz said...

....and now I bet your going to tell me Thing 1 and Thing 2 also sewed their own costumes! By the way you should see what my dog Bubba can do. He makes me breakfast every morning!!!!! L.O.L.

Love,

Aunt Liz

Cherie said...

Britni that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I laughed out loud :) You guys are amazing!

adamandkeith said...

What great pics.